Compare PwC vs LogMeIn BETASee how working at PwC vs. LogMeIn compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at PwC vs. LogMeIn. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- PwC scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- LogMeIn scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at PwC.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at LogMeIn.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at PwC.
- "Middle management" was the most mentioned Con at LogMeIn.
I worked at LogMeIn full-time for more than 3 years
Local management are the best. Great co-workers who are smart, carry their load and are helpful team players. 20 minute walk from office to bluffs that overlook the Pacific Ocean. Near Isle Vista and... Santa Barbara with all of the advantages of California without the big metropolitan area hassles.
Logmein has lost presence in the market place to Zoom. Hedge fund active investors will be taking the company private soon. Key people have gone to Appfolio in Goleta.