Compare PwC vs Thomson Reuters BETASee how working at PwC vs. Thomson Reuters compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at PwC vs. Thomson Reuters. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- PwC scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Thomson Reuters scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at PwC.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Thomson Reuters.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at PwC.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Thomson Reuters.
I worked at Thomson Reuters for less than a year
It was def beyond my gratitude to work for one of the most prominent news agencies in the world. Everything is so great there!
Salary is relatively low but the learning experience is soooooo brilliant!