Compare Qualtrics vs Podium BETASee how working at Qualtrics vs. Podium compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Qualtrics vs. Podium. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Qualtrics scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Podium scored higher in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Qualtrics.
- "Great culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Podium.
- Qualtrics had 22 more reviews than Podium that mentioned "Growing pains" as a Con.
I have been working at Qualtrics full-time for more than a year
Qualtrics has all the benefits of a large, high growth, tech company. Great benefits (like infertility benefits that have been a life saver) and super reasonable cost. PTO. Unlimited sick leave.... Hybrid work. I've never had more balance in my career than I do now.
l would love to see better/longer maternity benefits (though they aren't bad.) I enjoy being in the office but I have LOVED working remotely and don't want that to change. Internal systems need work... - we definitely feel the pain of being high growth.
Advice to Management
Keep hybrid work and let remote be optional. Keep the infertility and maternity leave benefits that impact women. Consider making the bachelors degree requirement less intense-we are missing out on... some great referrals.
I have been working at Podium for less than a year
Great company culture, fast-paced, lots of growth, fun office environment. There were some opportunities to network with interns and senior leadership.
There isn't a great mentorship program at Podium. I feel like I didn't have anyone to go to for questions except for my manager.
Advice to Management
Better intern mentorship program