Compare RBC vs Altis Recruitment BETASee how working at RBC vs. Altis Recruitment compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at RBC vs. Altis Recruitment. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- RBC scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Altis Recruitment scored higher in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- RBC had 389 more reviews than Altis Recruitment that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at RBC.
- "Altis" was the most mentioned Con at Altis Recruitment.
I have been working at RBC full-time
RBC is a good company with opportunities for growth. They encourage shared learning and collaboration across groups. I have found a number a good learning experiences working on the asset management... side of the business. My boss is generally hands-off and I’m self-motivated, so this works well for me.
RBC is a large bank and headquartered in Canada. The US offices are relatively small and the effort to grow those offices depends on the annual strategic plan.
I have been working at Altis Recruitment
One of the more reputable recruiting firm. From the first meeting you could really sense they're overall professionalism. The entire recruiting process was thoroughly explained. Having dealt with... many recruiters in the past I can safely say they're one of the better ones. Everyone that I've touched based with at Altis was extremely professional in not only providing information, but also providing constant updates to the recruiting process. Definitely would recommend them to any of my colleagues in the industry. Give them a try and I'm sure you'll be blown away by their services.
Some team members are more responsive than others