Compare RBC vs Scotiabank BETASee how working at RBC vs. Scotiabank compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at RBC vs. Scotiabank. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- RBC scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Scotiabank scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- RBC had 106 more reviews than Scotiabank that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- RBC had 114 more reviews than Scotiabank that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- RBC had 71 more reviews than Scotiabank that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
- RBC had 12 more reviews than Scotiabank that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at RBC full-time
-the growth opportunities are tremendous -the company culture is great, everyone is super nice -the work is challenging and rewarding and a great first step for a career in finance
-work life balance, but to be expected at any investment bank