Compare RBC vs TD BETASee how working at RBC vs. TD compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at RBC vs. TD. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- RBC scored higher in 3 areas: Senior Management, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- TD scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- TD had 228 more reviews than RBC that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- TD had 226 more reviews than RBC that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- TD had 190 more reviews than RBC that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
- TD had 236 more reviews than RBC that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at RBC full-time
RBC is a good company with opportunities for growth. They encourage shared learning and collaboration across groups. I have found a number a good learning experiences working on the asset management... side of the business. My boss is generally hands-off and I’m self-motivated, so this works well for me.
RBC is a large bank and headquartered in Canada. The US offices are relatively small and the effort to grow those offices depends on the annual strategic plan.