Compare Recommind vs Lattice Engines BETASee how working at Recommind vs. Lattice Engines compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Recommind vs. Lattice Engines. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Recommind scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- Lattice Engines scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Recommind.
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at Lattice Engines.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Recommind.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Lattice Engines.
I have been working at Recommind for more than 5 years
These are the smartest people I've ever worked with. I work remotely, but from the day I first started, people were kind, mostly helpful, and wanted me to succeed. Today, there is a much better... training program than when I started several years ago. The company continues to perfect its eDiscovery offerings, and the marketing programs support our efforts. It's a complex sale, but the company surrounds us with resources to help us succeed.
Senior management changes focus too rapidly. For the size of the company, we are way too compartmentalized. Too many approvals needed to sell basic deals. Not enough eDiscovery services expertise in... senior management--mostly enterprise software backgrounds.
Advice to Management
We shouldn't go to market with an offering until the product/service is completely fleshed out. It doesn't help our clients (or us!) to sell something that's not fully baked yet. Also, streamline... internal processes so it's easier to close business--remove barriers to selling.