Compare Recruit Express vs PeopleSearch BETASee how working at Recruit Express vs. PeopleSearch compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Recruit Express vs. PeopleSearch. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- PeopleSearch scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- Recruit Express had 10 more reviews than PeopleSearch that mentioned "Working environment" as a Pro.
- PeopleSearch had 6 more reviews than Recruit Express that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I worked at PeopleSearch
Everybody has to pass the same quarterly KPI system which is common in recruitment practice.
- Horrible environment (micro-managing, no real leader, using the same old KPI system to measure success for every region without taking into account its different circumstances ) - Just want to use... people there is no mentorship no training (HR is complied by interns) - As in a money-driven business, seems like the sole goal of this company is to recruit, use and then throw people away without even compensating properly (only send out bonus when quarterly sales passing 3 times payroll cost including tax) - All the promises before hiring was never redeemed or actualized. Everybody is lying and trying to trick people including line managers and HR.
Advice to Management
If you cannot afford enough human capital then start with a smaller team. This bad recurrence of reputation will only kill the brand before it actually tries to reach the goal of using people. If... you don't have satisfied employees how do you expect to have satisfied customers.