Compare Reynolds and Reynolds vs Reynolds Consumer Products BETASee how working at Reynolds and Reynolds vs. Reynolds Consumer Products compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Reynolds and Reynolds vs. Reynolds Consumer Products. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Reynolds and Reynolds scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Reynolds Consumer Products scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Entry level" was the most mentioned Pro at Reynolds and Reynolds.
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Reynolds Consumer Products.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at Reynolds and Reynolds.
- "Swing shift" was the most mentioned Con at Reynolds Consumer Products.
I have been working at Reynolds Consumer Products full-time for more than 3 years
A great culture as a private company, the organization continues to evolve as a public company. Leadership is very focused on the employee experience while trying to grow the business in these very... challenging economic times (supply chain challenges, rising commodity prices, etc.)
Career advancement can be hard since there are fewer available positions as you advance in your career