Compare Robert Bosch Tool Corporation vs Bosch Rexroth BETASee how working at Robert Bosch Tool Corporation vs. Bosch Rexroth compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Robert Bosch Tool Corporation vs. Bosch Rexroth. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Robert Bosch Tool Corporation scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
- Bosch Rexroth scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- Bosch Rexroth had 11 more reviews than Robert Bosch Tool Corporation that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "German" was the most mentioned Con at Robert Bosch Tool Corporation.
- "No cons" was the most mentioned Con at Bosch Rexroth.
I worked at Robert Bosch Tool Corporation for less than a year
Freedom to work with my ideas for product development.
Intern program can be better if the tasks for the interns are pre-defined and well structured.
I worked at Bosch Rexroth for more than a year
Rexroth is a large company, so you will be able to find all kinds of things to do as an intern. The key is to actively try to be helpful and learn!
Being a large company, the internal development processes can seem verbose and time consuming.
Advice to Management
Keep it up!