Compare Robert Bosch Tool Corporation vs Stanley Black & Decker BETASee how working at Robert Bosch Tool Corporation vs. Stanley Black & Decker compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Robert Bosch Tool Corporation vs. Stanley Black & Decker. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Robert Bosch Tool Corporation scored higher in 6 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Stanley Black & Decker scored higher in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Career Opportunities.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- Stanley Black & Decker had 31 more reviews than Robert Bosch Tool Corporation that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- Stanley Black & Decker had 31 more reviews than Robert Bosch Tool Corporation that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
I worked at Robert Bosch Tool Corporation for less than a year
Freedom to work with my ideas for product development.
Intern program can be better if the tasks for the interns are pre-defined and well structured.
I have been working at Stanley Black & Decker full-time for more than 5 years
Inclusive atmosphere. Transparency. Focus on quality.
compensation. Reaction to financial headwinds.
Advice to Management
You need to reward/compensate the stand-out and promising talent you employ. Before there is a mass exodus.