Compare Robert Bosch vs Maruti Suzuki BETASee how working at Robert Bosch vs. Maruti Suzuki compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Robert Bosch vs. Maruti Suzuki. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Robert Bosch scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Maruti Suzuki scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Robert Bosch.
- "Good salary" was the most mentioned Pro at Maruti Suzuki.
- Maruti Suzuki had 50 more reviews than Robert Bosch that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Robert Bosch full-time for more than 10 years
-Innovation leader in the automotive supplier sector -Biggest automotive supplier -Diverse product portfolio in different busines sectors (automotive, energy, power tools, houshold goods, IOT... services, etc.) -Agile and in constant transformation -No shareholder structure (GmbH) -Positive commercial result in 2020 (with pandemic) -Socialy and environmentaly responsible company strategy -Leading example in carbon neutrality!!!
-Company size. Too big to shift or adjust direction quickly.
Advice to Management
-Transformation is the new normal -Define clear strategy and continue with comittett employees. Performance culture instead of “years wirhin company”.