Compare Robert Half vs SYKES BETASee how working at Robert Half vs. SYKES compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Robert Half vs. SYKES. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Robert Half scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great company" was the most mentioned Pro at Robert Half.
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at SYKES.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Robert Half.
- "Team leads" was the most mentioned Con at SYKES.
I worked at Robert Half for less than a year
All of the recruiters that I had connected with were very friendly and helpful to me. I was able to connect with the Cerritos, CA office, and they got me an interview right away in a field that I was... interested in at the time. They are very responsive and were understanding when the pandemic was new.
Maybe communicate better when job opportunities arise. They were very fast paced.