Compare Robert Walters vs Facebook BETASee how working at Robert Walters vs. Facebook compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Robert Walters vs. Facebook. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Robert Walters scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
- Facebook scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Robert Walters.
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Facebook.
- Facebook had 49 more reviews than Robert Walters that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
- Facebook had 460 more reviews than Robert Walters that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I worked at Robert Walters full-time for more than 3 years
Robert Walters is truly a great place to launch your career in recruitment. Having had no prior experience, they provided me with really great training taught by fellow teammates and managers. They... allow you to learn by doing on day one. Even though you get thrown in to searches rather quickly, in my experience, it was the best way to learn and you always had your manager there to support you and ensure everything was going smoothly until you felt confident to be on your own. RW SF has a truly great culture! It's a place where you want to spend time after work with your coworkers because they're a fun group and you really get to know them on more of a personal level.
It might feel like you're working longer days, but what you put in is what you get out. Also, when you do go on vacation, you know you always have your manager and team to support you, so you don't... have to worry about it and can be completely offline.
Advice to Management
Some of the best managers I have had the opportunity to work with. I know it's an adjustment with Covid-19, but continue investing in employees growth!
I have been working at Facebook full-time
- Amazing onboarding experience - Wide selection of teams - Rewarding compensation - Impressive engineering tooling - Great extracurricular support
- Starting to feel less like a startup - Processes can be rigid in some situations