Compare Robert Walters vs Morgan McKinley BETASee how working at Robert Walters vs. Morgan McKinley compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Robert Walters vs. Morgan McKinley. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Robert Walters scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Morgan McKinley scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- Robert Walters had 19 more reviews than Morgan McKinley that mentioned "Working environment" as a Pro.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Robert Walters.
- "High turnover" was the most mentioned Con at Morgan McKinley.
I have been working at Robert Walters full-time for more than a year
RW hires smart, fun, and diverse people and puts a big emphasis on developing and promoting from within. If you're new and don't have recruiting experience they do a good job of providing hands-on... training. If you have been with the firm for 2+ years you can also transfer to any of the 30+ offices around the world and people have actually done this! Good work-life balance for an agency and while KPIs are important, they do not micromanage especially once you've proven yourself. They also do fun quarterly team-building events such as taking a field trip to the cowboy town in Half Moon Bay. Definitely recommend!
How bonuses are actually calculated has always been a bit of a mystery to me. Still, bonuses are generous and you do make good money
Advice to Management
more clarity on bonuses please
I worked at Morgan McKinley full-time
Open culture, diverse employees, good opportunity for young employees.
Training is not well developed, internal politics.
Advice to Management
Improve training, address problems faster, more transparency.