Compare Robert Walters vs Recruit Express BETASee how working at Robert Walters vs. Recruit Express compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Robert Walters vs. Recruit Express. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Robert Walters scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Robert Walters had 32 more reviews than Recruit Express that mentioned "Working environment" as a Pro.
- Robert Walters had 16 more reviews than Recruit Express that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Robert Walters full-time for more than 5 years
- Responded to the pandemic in phenomenal way all things considered - Able to keep everyone employed during an unprecedented time, whilst most other recruitment companies were making lay offs - In... the center of a booming market, consistent flow of business coming in from clients, new and existing - Supportive leadership with a flexible approach to the way we now work in response to the changes in demands since the pandemic - Opportunities are there if you want them, work hard and ask for what you want next, even if it can't happen right away you'll be given guidance on how you can get there - Diversity initiatives are there and you can tell there's meaningful work been put into this strategy in the past 18 months - Huge push on work life balance more so in the last 18 months than ever before - Unbeatable culture, collaborative and fun !
- For a while there was uncertainty about what the new normal would look like and took us a while to figure that out - The market is challenging at the moment with a candidate short market, so we... have to work a bit harder to close people but we're empowered to do what we need to in order to make it happen
Advice to Management
- Keep doing what you're doing and listening to your employees and you'll create an market leading team!