Compare Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital vs NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital BETASee how working at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital vs. NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital vs. NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great place" was the most mentioned Pro at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital.
I worked at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital full-time for more than a year
Enjoyed working at this small community hospital
I can't think of any
I worked at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
Great people and good culture and atmosphere
Everyone is pretty busy and work can be difficult