Compare Rockefeller University vs Weill Cornell Medical College BETASee how working at Rockefeller University vs. Weill Cornell Medical College compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Rockefeller University vs. Weill Cornell Medical College. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Rockefeller University scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Weill Cornell Medical College scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- Weill Cornell Medical College had 62 more reviews than Rockefeller University that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Rockefeller University.
- "Room for growth" was the most mentioned Con at Weill Cornell Medical College.
I have been working at Rockefeller University full-time
Work with the top scientists in the country. Unprecedented opportunities for collaboration.
High stress environment with a high demand for top-end journals.
I have been working at Weill Cornell Medical College full-time for more than a year
Flexible Work/Life benefits are fantastic.
Salary is decent can be better.