Compare Rocketship Public Schools vs Champion School BETASee how working at Rocketship Public Schools vs. Champion School compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Rocketship Public Schools vs. Champion School. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Rocketship Public Schools scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Champion School scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Senior Management.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Professional development" was the most mentioned Pro at Rocketship Public Schools.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Rocketship Public Schools.
I have been working at Champion School part-time for more than 3 years
The school has excellent focus on the kids. There is never a dull day. There is lots of collaboration among staff, true interdependence and focus on each one's strengths. Most teachers strive to... live up to each other's expectations. There is a lot of informal, in-depth back and forth virtually every day with the principal on what must we do to help each child -- the discussion is always about the kids or the parents. To the outsiders the process might seem somewhat fluid, less structured but in reality it is very focused on the objectives.
This place is certainly better for the dedicated people who try their best. It is not as good for the slow starters or the people who tend to make excuses. Even if the peers were to look the other... way, the parents won't let us.
Advice to Management
Need to conduct classes for the parents on raising kids and motivating them so that we are even more effective, particularly with slower kids.