Compare Roehl Transport vs Hogan Transportation Companies BETASee how working at Roehl Transport vs. Hogan Transportation Companies compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Roehl Transport vs. Hogan Transportation Companies. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Roehl Transport scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- Hogan Transportation Companies scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Driver" was the most mentioned Pro at Roehl Transport.
- "Family owned" was the most mentioned Pro at Hogan Transportation Companies.
- Roehl Transport had 19 more reviews than Hogan Transportation Companies that mentioned "Dispatch" as a Con.
I have been working at Roehl Transport full-time for more than a year
Miles are good on dedicated routes = good pay. They do not have enough trailers for business. Always looking for empties. Just embarrassing! They sell trailers as they get new ones so it never goes... away.
Communication with fleet management was not the best, detentions pay takes an act of god to get. No guarantees so pay will be inconsistent if you don’t have a great fleet to run.
I have been working at Hogan Transportation Companies part-time
Everything is everything all’s that ends well
Scars build will build your character