Compare Rover.com vs SOCAR MOBILITY MALAYSIA BETASee how working at Rover.com vs. SOCAR MOBILITY MALAYSIA compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Rover.com vs. SOCAR MOBILITY MALAYSIA. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Rover.com scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
- SOCAR MOBILITY MALAYSIA scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Dogs" was the most mentioned Pro at Rover.com.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at SOCAR MOBILITY MALAYSIA.
- "Rover takes" was the most mentioned Con at Rover.com.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at SOCAR MOBILITY MALAYSIA.
I have been working at Rover.com full-time for more than 5 years
I love working for a company where I feel cared about by my leadership team, excited to work with my coworkers and proud of the team we’ve built. This is arguably the best company I’ve worked for so... far in my career. Also, the move to RSUs has been really exciting — and competitive, from a compensation perspective.
Consensus building can sometimes slow down decision making
Advice to Management
Maintain your great culture as you grow and mature as a public company
I have been working at SOCAR MOBILITY MALAYSIA for less than a year
Conducive environment and diverse culture
Be ready for a fast-paced environment