Compare Royal Caribbean Group vs Disney Cruise Vacations BETASee how working at Royal Caribbean Group vs. Disney Cruise Vacations compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Royal Caribbean Group vs. Disney Cruise Vacations. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Royal Caribbean Group scored higher in 6 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Disney Cruise Vacations scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Travel the world" was the most mentioned Pro at Royal Caribbean Group.
- "Traveling" was the most mentioned Pro at Disney Cruise Vacations.
- Royal Caribbean Group had 42 more reviews than Disney Cruise Vacations that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Disney Cruise Vacations for more than 10 years
The company's standards, recognition and consistency make it the best company to work for in the Cruise Industry.
I cannot see any cons for Disney Cruise Line
Advice to Management
Continue keeping the company's culture and value.