Compare Royal Caribbean Group vs The Mark Travel Corporation BETASee how working at Royal Caribbean Group vs. The Mark Travel Corporation compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Royal Caribbean Group vs. The Mark Travel Corporation. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Royal Caribbean Group scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- The Mark Travel Corporation scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Travel the world" was the most mentioned Pro at Royal Caribbean Group.
- "Core values" was the most mentioned Pro at The Mark Travel Corporation.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Royal Caribbean Group.
- "Mandatory overtime" was the most mentioned Con at The Mark Travel Corporation.
I have been working at Royal Caribbean Group full-time
Excellent benefits and compensation. The people working there truly believes in the values of the company.
Every now and then you get problems with the hospitality industry.
I worked at The Mark Travel Corporation for more than a year
Great managers, welcoming atmosphere, fun work, great programs that really set you up for success (like a budgeting course, a post grad question panel, etc.)
for me it was a long commute. otherwise it was great
Advice to Management
None. Its a great place.