Compare Rubicon Project vs PubMatic BETASee how working at Rubicon Project vs. PubMatic compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Rubicon Project vs. PubMatic. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- PubMatic scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Free lunch" was the most mentioned Pro at Rubicon Project.
- "Work culture" was the most mentioned Pro at PubMatic.
- "Top heavy" was the most mentioned Con at Rubicon Project.
- "Hire and fire" was the most mentioned Con at PubMatic.
I have been working at Rubicon Project full-time for more than a year
- People. Smart but level headed. - Great benefits - Same team thought that guides all decisions. - Management is very transparent
- Some teams move faster than others and don't have much of a work/life balance
I have been working at PubMatic full-time for more than 3 years
- Stronger and stronger monetization for its publisher customers year after year - Extraordinarily diverse culture across all job roles - Went to great lengths to protect employees during pandemic,... provides new remote working benefits, and continues to aggressively hire while others are cutting back - Truly committed to the success of its publisher and advertiser customers - Great in-office environment with numerous benefits, such as many employee centric events to build connections across teams
- Remote working makes building connections and "work friends" tougher for new hires, but company is working to find ways to make everyone a part of the "family"