Compare Rue Gilt Groupe vs Next Step Living BETASee how working at Rue Gilt Groupe vs. Next Step Living compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Rue Gilt Groupe vs. Next Step Living. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Rue Gilt Groupe scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Fast paced" was the most mentioned Pro at Rue Gilt Groupe.
- "Nsl" was the most mentioned Pro at Next Step Living.
- "Gilt" was the most mentioned Con at Rue Gilt Groupe.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at Next Step Living.
I have been working at Rue Gilt Groupe full-time for more than a year
Good benefits, decent pay, work from home.
Not a lot of coaching or direction.
Advice to Management
Please allow supervisors to coach their staff. I get metrics shoved down my throat, but no coaching or evidence to back it up or make improvements. Why can't you send me my quality assessments? Yet... these metrics determine my performance reviews & salary increase. Never experienced this kind of review in my working career!