Compare SAIC vs Blume Global BETASee how working at SAIC vs. Blume Global compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at SAIC vs. Blume Global. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- SAIC scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- SAIC had 108 more reviews than Blume Global that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- SAIC had 54 more reviews than Blume Global that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
I worked at SAIC full-time for more than a year
- A lot of recruitment tools and resources - For the most part, leaders and hiring managers are approachable and collaborative - The ability to work on interesting, impactful programs - Flexible,... work from home schedule, including 9/80 work schedule for FTEs
- Challenging recruitment (highly cleared, technical niche talent) - Processes for hiring and feedback can be slow and is (at times) inconsistent, losing hard-to-find talent in the process
Advice to Management
- Consider increasing team collaboration and connection