Compare SAIC vs GitLab BETASee how working at SAIC vs. GitLab compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at SAIC vs. GitLab. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- GitLab scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at SAIC.
- "Handbook" was the most mentioned Pro at GitLab.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at SAIC.
- "Gitlab" was the most mentioned Con at GitLab.
I have been working at GitLab full-time
Being an all-remote company there is plenty of autonomy and flexibility to work in the way that's best for you. Leaders and most people at GitLab very much embrace the values which leads to a... collaborative, transparent, results-oriented environment. People are encouraged to make contributions they think are important, even if it's outside of someone's scope of work.
Being an all-remote company there can often be a lot of written updates that need to be processed. It can be a little tough to keep up on everything that's happening.