Compare SAIC vs OnSolve BETASee how working at SAIC vs. OnSolve compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at SAIC vs. OnSolve. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- SAIC scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at SAIC.
- "Onsolve" was the most mentioned Pro at OnSolve.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at SAIC.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at OnSolve.
I have been working at SAIC full-time for more than a year
the team i work with is incredible, everyone goes the extra mile to get done what needs to be done. from my first day to my first year with the company we have grown and changed so much, for the... better! I have fun every day. everyone came together and found work for me to do while i was sick and I had to use all of my pto. SAIC went the extra mile and gave me access to a program that refunded my pto. just a great company to work for!
so far none that I have experienced
Advice to Management
keep up the great work!
I have been working at OnSolve full-time for less than a year
Going in the right direction. Great supervisor, good benefits. Work helps a good cause (saving lives).
working remote is a plus but you need to be proactive about staying in touch with peers.