Compare SAIC vs Redis Labs BETASee how working at SAIC vs. Redis Labs compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at SAIC vs. Redis Labs. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- SAIC scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Redis Labs scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at SAIC.
- "Nice people" was the most mentioned Pro at Redis Labs.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at SAIC.
- "Growing company" was the most mentioned Con at Redis Labs.
I have been working at SAIC full-time for less than a year
Company provides a large amount of information and is an improvement over others I have worked with.
Would be nice to have more information prior to the end of a period of performance regarding actual contract milestones, what we could do to help our continued success and ensure we feel part of the... process of renewing or re-competing a contract.
Advice to Management
Would think that annual performance reviews would be an item that is commonly planned for, set objectives, discuss tools at the employee's disposal, set phaselines for review and have a solid guide... to measure performance by. I see annual review on MyHR however have received NO information regarding it from my team or SAIC leadership.
I have been working at Redis Labs full-time for more than a year
The people who work here, especially in senior leadership, are fantastic. Through the company, they've consistently 'done the right thing' for the individuals and our clients. The product is... fantastic and is a huge benefit for our clients. Little perks really add to my enjoyment working here: - Monthly food delivery funds (due to COVID) - Random swag - Incredible transparency during company meetings - WFH allowances (due to COVID)
Still a growing company... so some growing pains. Reviews and career progression isn't well defined (though, with the speed of growth, it's easy to change roles nonetheless).
Advice to Management
We're on a great track, keep doing what you're doing.