Compare SAP vs Exago BETASee how working at SAP vs. Exago compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at SAP vs. Exago. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- SAP scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Exago scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible working hours" was the most mentioned Pro at SAP.
- "Big company" was the most mentioned Con at SAP.
I have been working at SAP full-time for more than 5 years
An organisation that provide opportunities to grow and improve my career
More global opportunities and experiences to share with local markets
Advice to Management
Continuous listening to the ground people feedback for internal and market benefits
I worked at Exago full-time for more than a year
- The CEO is a unbelievable leader. The success, caring and positive nature throughout Exago trickle down from him. He is a one of a kind CEO that has no problem swinging by and checking in on you.... You're awesome MB! - The sales team recently acquired a terrific Director of Sales. He is serious about winning business and will be on the front lines to help you do so. It's nice to have a seasoned vet like him with a myriad of experience giving insight - The Exago package (Support + Product) is the real deal, check out their G2 crowd reviews if you have any doubts - Sadly my journey has led me elsewhere, but this is an outstanding place to launch, nourish, and grow a career.
Sales people - This is a HEAVILY saturated market. Prepare to run up against the big dogs like Microsoft, Amazon and Google. This creates an insanely competitive landscape. There are enough... competitors to make your head spin so be ready to do a lot of homework on all 40sh. This could be viewed as a positive, with so many companies involved you know there is money to be made.
Advice to Management
For sales, cut back on administrative tasks. When you see a pattern of sales people struggling with a specific admin task, there is a reason it is a pattern. Salesforce is a tremendous eater of... selling time as is, piling on additional admin work outside of SF is punishing. Overall, Keep it up, you're all terrific leaders.