Compare SAP vs Robert Walters BETASee how working at SAP vs. Robert Walters compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at SAP vs. Robert Walters. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- SAP scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and % Recommend to a friend.
- Robert Walters scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible working hours" was the most mentioned Pro at SAP.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Robert Walters.
- "Big company" was the most mentioned Con at SAP.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Robert Walters.
I have been working at SAP full-time for more than 3 years
Broad and genuine commitment to company purpose (make the world run better and improve people's lives) and promise (continually innovate on behalf of our customers). Employee talent, expertise and... engagement levels are all above any organization I've worked with in my 19 years in tech/software.
Some internal processes can be cumbersome, although there has been steady improvement and this comes with the territory in large/global organizations.
I have been working at Robert Walters full-time for more than a year
RW hires smart, fun, and diverse people and puts a big emphasis on developing and promoting from within. If you're new and don't have recruiting experience they do a good job of providing hands-on... training. If you have been with the firm for 2+ years you can also transfer to any of the 30+ offices around the world and people have actually done this! Good work-life balance for an agency and while KPIs are important, they do not micromanage especially once you've proven yourself. They also do fun quarterly team-building events such as taking a field trip to the cowboy town in Half Moon Bay. Definitely recommend!
How bonuses are actually calculated has always been a bit of a mystery to me. Still, bonuses are generous and you do make good money
Advice to Management
more clarity on bonuses please