Compare SAP vs VMware BETASee how working at SAP vs. VMware compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at SAP vs. VMware. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- SAP scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- VMware scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at SAP.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at VMware.
- SAP had 185 more reviews than VMware that mentioned "Big company" as a Con.
I have been working at SAP full-time for more than 3 years
Large organization with lots of great opportunities to learn and develop if you want to. Remote opportunities and flexible work arrangements.
Remote work can be difficult without an office for some teams. Change doesn't happen quickly as any large organization.
Advice to Management
Continue to foster growth and development without location constraints.