Compare SAS Institute vs Bandwidth BETASee how working at SAS Institute vs. Bandwidth compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at SAS Institute vs. Bandwidth. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- SAS Institute scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Bandwidth scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- SAS Institute had 344 more reviews than Bandwidth that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- SAS Institute had 108 more reviews than Bandwidth that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- "Cary" was the most mentioned Con at SAS Institute.
- "Bandwidth" was the most mentioned Con at Bandwidth.
I worked at Bandwidth full-time for more than a year
Excellent benefits (100% medical and dental), 90 minute work out lunch with free gym membership, fun sales events and company events for spirit and culture. The marketing team is truly helpful... beyond belief in attributing to your sales success with resources, messaging, tailored campaigns etc. Bandwidth is full of quality employees and formed many friends outside of just coworkers that will last. The BDR team is separate from the SDR team - more of a half step up dealing with “strategic” prospects at a higher caliber than the smaller prospects & deal size SDRs work with.
Not work from home flexible, on the BDR team there seemed to be less attention and resources to help you succeed or move up internally compared to the SDR team
Advice to Management
Take extra time to dedicate resources to all employees of each team to get them where they see themselves in their career