Compare SHI International vs ITHAKA BETASee how working at SHI International vs. ITHAKA compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at SHI International vs. ITHAKA. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- ITHAKA scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Free lunches" was the most mentioned Pro at SHI International.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at ITHAKA.
- SHI International had 30 more reviews than ITHAKA that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
I have been working at SHI International full-time for more than 8 years
The work life balance is great when not on the sales side - end of the day, you can pretty much turn off (obviously as much as your brain will allow). Easy to bring forward ideas, make great... connections, and the transition to working remote was done very well for the most part.
Like the other similar resellers, the pay is not great unless you are on the sales side. Often there are not enough internal resources or programs to work with to grow as fast as you'd like, but... everyone does tend to work together.
Advice to Management
Find ways that the specialists and business development managers and the like can benefit from the spiffs and promos offered to sales reps - often we are the ones doing a majority of the heavy... lifting with no reward other than a good review at the end of the year!