Compare SYKES vs DialAmerica BETASee how working at SYKES vs. DialAmerica compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at SYKES vs. DialAmerica. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- SYKES scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- DialAmerica scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at SYKES.
- "Flexible schedule" was the most mentioned Pro at DialAmerica.
- "Customer service" was the most mentioned Con at SYKES.
- "Call center" was the most mentioned Con at DialAmerica.
I have been working at DialAmerica part-time for less than a year
Management,environment,family feel,and flexible schedules. It makes working and going to school possible.
The rejection of customers. This is my first sales job.
Advice to Management
I work in the Siriusxm department and I love it. No real advice other than keep it up. My supervisor is like nothing I have experienced before. She makes me feel like I really do matter and that I... can make a difference. I am not sure what the training process is for management but from what I can see you're doing a pretty good job with the managers.