Compare Sacred Heart University vs The McIntyre Group BETASee how working at Sacred Heart University vs. The McIntyre Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Sacred Heart University vs. The McIntyre Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Sacred Heart University scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- The McIntyre Group scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- Sacred Heart University had 2 more reviews than The McIntyre Group that mentioned "Great people" as a Pro.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at Sacred Heart University.
- "Great experience" was the most mentioned Con at The McIntyre Group.
I have been working at The McIntyre Group full-time for less than a year
Great environment, small group of talented people, great onboarding process, clear understanding of goals, plenty of resources, ability to WFH when needed, and more. You can tell that people... enjoy being here. The personalities and overall vibe is a great environment and not only makes it welcoming for new employees, but also makes people want to stay here for the long term.
The office is morning from Norwalk to Shelton which could pose as a problem for people in the Fairfield County area in terms of commute.