Compare Saint Thomas Midtown Hospital vs Genesis HealthCare BETASee how working at Saint Thomas Midtown Hospital vs. Genesis HealthCare compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Saint Thomas Midtown Hospital vs. Genesis HealthCare. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Saint Thomas Midtown Hospital scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Genesis HealthCare scored higher in 2 areas: Senior Management and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Genesis HealthCare.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Genesis HealthCare.
I worked at Saint Thomas Midtown Hospital part-time for more than 3 years
Well qualified employees and doctors. Equipment in good working condition. Clean environment. Free reign to do your job well. No micromanagement.
Case management too heavy to be a top notch therapist. Need more personnel in order to spread shift therapy equally. Job title is a high stress responsibility. If your good you work anywhere from... cardiology with fresh open heart patients, the Emergency Room or the NICU (Neonatal Intensive care unit) which I did along with every ICU.