Compare Salesforce vs Eventbrite BETASee how working at Salesforce vs. Eventbrite compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Salesforce vs. Eventbrite. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Salesforce scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Salesforce.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Eventbrite.
- "Big company" was the most mentioned Con at Salesforce.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at Eventbrite.
I have been working at Salesforce full-time for less than a year
Onboarding is amazing (training, enablement, Bootcamp...), work-life balance is second to none, and client interactions are very high-level when you come with Salesforce name on your business card.... Of course there is always room for improvement, but as a seasoned professional (18 years), I can tell it's an incredible place to work for on many aspects and there is not a single day that I regret my choice
It might be challenging to evolve in an environment with such a rich offer that keeps growing with time. Skills to develop are not just Sales ones, but also Consultative Selling. Resilience is kee,... patience is mandatory... It takes time, can be frustrating, but we never get bored
Advice to Management
Keep culture like it is no matter how big the company grows in size ! Make sure career opportunities & promotion processes remain transparent
I worked at Eventbrite full-time for less than a year
Good culture and employee benefits!
The company grew and did not have the space to accommodate the employees at the time, they made some changes, but they will most likely need a new office.