Compare Salesforce vs Pinterest BETASee how working at Salesforce vs. Pinterest compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Salesforce vs. Pinterest. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Salesforce scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Salesforce.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Pinterest.
- "Big company" was the most mentioned Con at Salesforce.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at Pinterest.
I have been working at Salesforce full-time for more than a year
- Culture is amazing - Smart people that are willing to help - Best in class products - Can take your career in whatever direction you want
- It's a luxury to have so many resources/products to sell and I'm thankful, but it often leads to tons of internal meetings, information overload, busy work, and in turn, have less time to focus on... selling - Territories are getting smaller and smaller so the ceiling gets lower for earning potential, but we also have acquired so many great products it kinda off sets this, but if you get a rough patch in terms of territory/timing, it will be hard to crush it
Advice to Management
- Keep up the great work