Compare Salesforce vs Quantcast BETASee how working at Salesforce vs. Quantcast compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Salesforce vs. Quantcast. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Salesforce scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Salesforce.
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at Quantcast.
- "Big company" was the most mentioned Con at Salesforce.
- "401k matching" was the most mentioned Con at Quantcast.
I worked at Salesforce full-time for more than a year
- great culture, team experience - jumpstarted my career - networking galore - skill-building - lots of training and mentorship - amazing in-house perks (kitchen, snacks, standing desks, etc.) -... organized in most areas of business - you can catapult yourself into a higher role and pay at another company because of the Salesforce name
- upward mobility and interview process is political - salary is low compared to competitors - very low* - managers and leaders are viewed like royals - very competitive job transitions - it's a... machine - managers are focused on numbers first, then everything else