Compare Salesforce vs WideOrbit BETASee how working at Salesforce vs. WideOrbit compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Salesforce vs. WideOrbit. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Salesforce scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- WideOrbit scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Salesforce.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at WideOrbit.
- "Big company" was the most mentioned Con at Salesforce.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at WideOrbit.
I have been working at Salesforce full-time for less than a year
Lots of room for growth Great training and continuous training Best in class product Work hard play hard
High expectations Monthly quota is SMB can cause you to lose site of relationship building and listening to customers
I have been working at WideOrbit full-time for more than 10 years
Great company with leadership who truly cares about both their employees and their customers. The company acts ethically and transparently and provides thoughtful solutions to the issues facing the... business.
Core solutions are getting a bit long-in-the-tooth (server-based vs. SaaS) without a comprehensive plan to update. Recent growth has slowed which impacts the number of new opportunities provided to... staff but this may change as new initiatives take off.
Advice to Management
Create and share (and regularly update) the long-term vision for the company.