Compare Salvation Army vs PDSA BETASee how working at Salvation Army vs. PDSA compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Salvation Army vs. PDSA. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Salvation Army scored higher in 3 areas: Senior Management, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- PDSA scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Helping people" was the most mentioned Pro at Salvation Army.
- "Animals" was the most mentioned Pro at PDSA.
- "Non profit" was the most mentioned Con at Salvation Army.
- "Charity" was the most mentioned Con at PDSA.
I have been working at Salvation Army part-time for more than a year
Great work environment, awesome clients who really care about you and want to better themselves, great boss, amazing facility
not really any cons about that job, just graduated college and it was time to move on
Advice to Management
keep doing what you're doing, love your employees and make sure the customers continue to have a great experience
I have been working at PDSA full-time
A lot of support and CPD opportunity. Fast paced and chance to get a lot of experience. Nothing like private practice.
Although there is opportunity for progression a lot of the management in each hospital have been in their position for a long time and are very unlikely to be leaving in a hurry. It can get stressful... and is a very busy environment.