Compare Sandata Technologies vs Dealertrack BETASee how working at Sandata Technologies vs. Dealertrack compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Sandata Technologies vs. Dealertrack. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Sandata Technologies scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Dealertrack scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Long island" was the most mentioned Pro at Sandata Technologies.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Dealertrack.
- "No accountability" was the most mentioned Con at Sandata Technologies.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Dealertrack.
I have been working at Sandata Technologies full-time for more than 3 years
Truly care about employees. Give raises and bonuses annually based on performance. Weekly companywide update email from CEO. Can be promoted quickly with right work ethic. Company is constantly... growing. Can work fully remote.
New product information is not given to employees. New opportunities do not come very often. Certain managers can be hard to work for.
I worked at Dealertrack
I loved working for Dealertrack. They’re an excellent company to work for. Benefits are excellent and environment is very calm
I think they can offer a little bit more training
Advice to Management
Keep up the great work