Compare Save the Children vs Pact (Washington DC) BETASee how working at Save the Children vs. Pact (Washington DC) compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Save the Children vs. Pact (Washington DC). Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Save the Children scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Pact (Washington DC) scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Save the Children.
- "Country offices" was the most mentioned Pro at Pact (Washington DC).
- Save the Children had 1 more reviews than Pact (Washington DC) that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Pact (Washington DC) full-time for less than a year
Everybody you are working with has a lot to offer and genuinely cares about what they do.
The organization hasn't always had such a strong ear to employees. They are really changing this. The motivation to improve and change as needed is so strong. They may not do everything right, but... there is enough humility to see it change.