Compare Save the Children vs Plan International BETASee how working at Save the Children vs. Plan International compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Save the Children vs. Plan International. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Save the Children scored higher in 6 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- Save the Children had 14 more reviews than Plan International that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- Save the Children had 12 more reviews than Plan International that mentioned "Senior management" as a Con.
- Save the Children had 5 more reviews than Plan International that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I worked at Plan International
Plan International is a great company to intern at. Every employee is awesome at what they do and has great qualifications. They truly care about the wellbeing of the company and the global world,... and want to get to know the interns. They are willing to help with your work and answer any questions you may have.
There are no cons I can think of, it was a great experinece.