Compare Save the Children vs Save the Children International BETASee how working at Save the Children vs. Save the Children International compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Save the Children vs. Save the Children International. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Save the Children scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Save the Children International scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- Save the Children had 12 more reviews than Save the Children International that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- Save the Children and Save the Children International both have 9 total submitted reviews for "Work life balance".
I have been working at Save the Children International full-time for more than 3 years
You feel safe , Hr Policies protect and accommodate the employees
Some managers try to ignore these policies or act out of negligence
Advice to Management
To get Hr involved in every aspect