Compare Scholastic vs Freedom Communications BETASee how working at Scholastic vs. Freedom Communications compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Scholastic vs. Freedom Communications. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Scholastic scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Scholastic.
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Freedom Communications.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Scholastic.
- "Newspaper" was the most mentioned Con at Freedom Communications.
I worked at Scholastic full-time for less than a year
The y provide good working conditions and benefits.
Working hours are a little bit longer which makes it uncomfortable.
Advice to Management
I loved working there. New teachers will need more training on how to use the E-book.