Compare SearchAsia vs PeopleSearch BETASee how working at SearchAsia vs. PeopleSearch compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at SearchAsia vs. PeopleSearch. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- SearchAsia scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- SearchAsia and PeopleSearch both have 7 total submitted reviews for "Working environment".
- "Working hours" was the most mentioned Con at SearchAsia.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at PeopleSearch.
I worked at PeopleSearch
Everybody has to pass the same quarterly KPI system which is common in recruitment practice.
- Horrible environment (micro-managing, no real leader, using the same old KPI system to measure success for every region without taking into account its different circumstances ) - Just want to use... people there is no mentorship no training (HR is complied by interns) - As in a money-driven business, seems like the sole goal of this company is to recruit, use and then throw people away without even compensating properly (only send out bonus when quarterly sales passing 3 times payroll cost including tax) - All the promises before hiring was never redeemed or actualized. Everybody is lying and trying to trick people including line managers and HR.
Advice to Management
If you cannot afford enough human capital then start with a smaller team. This bad recurrence of reputation will only kill the brand before it actually tries to reach the goal of using people. If... you don't have satisfied employees how do you expect to have satisfied customers.