Compare Sedgwick Claims Management Services vs E.A. Renfroe & Company BETASee how working at Sedgwick Claims Management Services vs. E.A. Renfroe & Company compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Sedgwick Claims Management Services vs. E.A. Renfroe & Company. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- E.A. Renfroe & Company scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Sedgwick Claims Management Services.
- "Adjuster" was the most mentioned Pro at E.A. Renfroe & Company.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Sedgwick Claims Management Services.
- "Deployment" was the most mentioned Con at E.A. Renfroe & Company.
I have been working at Sedgwick Claims Management Services full-time for more than 8 years
Manager support, growth opportunities, amazing PTO and benefits, reliable coworkers. I will say the entry level work and environment is tougher, but as you move up within the company your days... continue to get more and more fulfilling.
Needs better work life balance. I love what I do, but also feel pressure at times that working long hours is an expectation, standard corporate. I would like to see Sedgwick become more progressive... and be a company that values that balance and sets better boundaries.
Advice to Management
Management is what we all look up to. So if you work long hours and work on your PTO or let your PTO lapse, your reports will do the same. I want leadership to show the value and importance in work... life balance and set that example