Compare Service Corporation International vs Texas Children's Hospital BETASee how working at Service Corporation International vs. Texas Children's Hospital compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Service Corporation International vs. Texas Children's Hospital. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Service Corporation International scored higher in 2 areas: Senior Management and Positive Business Outlook.
- Texas Children's Hospital scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- Service Corporation International had 4 more reviews than Texas Children's Hospital that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Service Corporation International.
- "Medical center" was the most mentioned Con at Texas Children's Hospital.
I have been working at Service Corporation International part-time for less than a year
love connecting with families, meeting directors, and learning all about the funeral industry
pay is not good, it can be boring, very strict about piercings and tattoos
I have been working at Texas Children's Hospital full-time for more than 3 years
The best part of working at TCH is helping my patients and of course my coworkers!
Excellent company to work for, great benefits and always room for growth!